Microscopy Part 1 – Introduction
This video is Part 1 – Introduction to Microscopy.
In this video tutorial we talk about what is microscopy, what are different types of microscopy.
Microscopy Part 2 – Resolving Power & Image Magnification: https://youtu.be/gyOIFWhvUn0
Microscopy is the technical field of using microscopes to view objects and areas of objects that cannot be seen with the naked eye (objects that are not within the resolution range of the normal eye).
Hope you find this video useful… 🙂
Please Like, Share and Subscribe
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- Human Body Under Electron Microscope! (Part – 2)
- GUESS The Body Part UNDER THE MICROSCOPE Challenge!
- Amscope The World Of The Microscope A Practical Introduction
- 🔬 160 – Face Mask under the Microscope. Literally. | Amateur Microscopy
- GCSE Science Revision Biology "Microscopy"
Last update 2021-06-21. Price and product availability may change.