Soda Under the Microscope
Soda as seen under the microscope.
I used a tryptic soy agar petri dish to grow microbes in soda. I used 100 microliters and incubated it for 24 hours at 37 degrees Celsius.
Camera – Nikon D3300
Microscope – Leica ATC 2000
Microscope magnification of each shot is shown in the bottom right hand corner.
Music by Sci-inspi
Apple music: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/sci-inspi/1444783681
Donate to support my channel: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=r5CC0wtLPJZhrlhYVZckZYkWXcou_PP1Kyqj6TPLglg0nCcqn1RdjheOn027Nvo1woEgrW&country.x=US&locale.x=US
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- The Amazing Microscopic World
- I Took My Semen And Put It Under My Microscope – 1000x Magnification
- Expired Milk Under the Microscope
- Microscope For Kids – Fun with Science
- We Upgraded Our Microscope!
Last update 2021-06-21. Price and product availability may change.