What is Cryo-Electron Microscopy (Cryo-EM)?
There are thousands of different kinds of proteins in our bodies, from antibodies to some hormones. Some of these proteins are so tiny and complex we haven’t been able to see or study them – until now. UCSF researchers and their team developed powerful new equipment that has revolutionized cryo-electron microscopy.
Other videos from the same youtuber (follow him if you like it):
- Microscopy Part 1 – Introduction
- 🔬 160 – Face Mask under the Microscope. Literally. | Amateur Microscopy
- GCSE Science Revision Biology "Microscopy"
- This Mobile Microscope Is Crazy!!! 400x Zoom🔥🔥🔥
- Top 10 Most Astonishing Electron Microscope Pics In The World
Last update 2021-04-06. Price and product availability may change.